The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as the larger kits in the Mountain Series in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"Bleeding
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"Instrument
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel MedicineMedication
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2Wound Care
- 4 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Kits Co-Founder Frank Meyer shows you the Day Tripper kit, which features Easy Care organization and hospital-quality supplies so you can be safe on trips up to a few days long.